Last month was busy at Productive by all means. We released a bunch of features that were on our roadmap and many more improvements that could be a game changer for most of our customers.
Speaking of busy, last week we had a Week of releases which you could see on our social media.
Without further ado, let’s step into our June Monthly Updates recap.
Now, you can access more precise, individual data using multiple filters at once. Using advanced filters, you can apply very specific parameters to show specific data that has meaning to you within projects, budgets, for certain teammates…you get the picture.
- Show all tasks where assignee = Ivan
- Show all projects where revenue > $10.000
Using conditional filters will make your life easier for sure.
Also, now in your Productive inbox you can find things easier, too, by adding filters.
Filter notifications by:
- Date range
- Type (Budget, Deal, Invoice, Payment, Person, Task where you are a subscriber)
Request Changes on Time Entries
Something else that’s new in Productive is that project managers can now ask team members for more details on time entries when submitted for approval. Cool, right? 🙂
If you want the time entry to be reviewed, you can request the person who had submitted the time entry to change it. Also, you can add the reason why you’re requesting a change.
We’re excited to introduce Placeholders as a part of our Scheduling feature. Using Placeholders, you can plan upcoming projects i.e. plan and track your agency’s upcoming workload.
Placeholders are a game changer for most of our customers because of the following benefits:
- You can schedule upcoming work
- You can see where you need to allocate existing teammates’ time
- You can plan hiring freelancers or contractors ahead of time
- You can have a better overview of your upcoming expenses
- You have more accurate Insights and a future perspective on financial reporting
Find out more on how to use Placeholders in Scheduling here.
Trial of Productive Premium
Want to try Productive’s cool new features, like Forecasting or Advanced Insights? Now you can turn on a trial of Productive Premium. 🙂 Here is how to do it.
Improvements for Budgets and Insights
We did a number of improvements in Budgets and Insights and now you can:
- Edit budget delivery date
- Add Subsidiary columns to budgets tables
- Add a “Budget used” column to financial insights
- Hide & show the discount column on deal/budget financials
- Add “Approval status” columns to financial insights
In the next couple of months, we’re preparing the following new updates listed below:
- Weekly timesheet entry will enable you to input your time for the entire week, all on one screen
- Timeline on tasks will help you schedule individual tasks in a timeline
- With Email to task integration, you’ll be able to create tasks from emails
- Single sign-on support means you can log into Productive using single sign-on services, such as Okta
- Time off requests for requesting and approving vacations and other time off events
- By using our new invoice builder, you’ll find more flexibility when creating invoices
- With new Sales Deal Redesign, managing your sales pipeline will be more streamlined and easier with a redesign of our Sales module
- Batch editing enables you to update multiple items with one click (like changing a custom field on 10 Projects at once)
All these improvements are going to help you run a more efficient and productive team. For any questions, reach out to our Customer Support.