February was all about making time tracking awesome. In March, on the other hand—we launched managing seats in your account, advanced filtering options in Scheduling, and revenue recognition improvements.
Keep reading to find more about our latest updates.
Adding and Removing Seats in Your Productive Account
We’re introducing a new, more easier way of adding and removing seats to your Productive account!
From now on, your organization can buy seats based on future seat planning. You can also remove seats if you decide that you don’t need them anymore.
For example, you can buy five seats and invite users individually until the seats are filled. After adding or removing seats, a one-time change fee will be charged to your account.
If you deactivate a user, you’ll still have a seat that you can fill again and seats can also be added when you update your pricing plan.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add and remove seats.
Now in Productive you can choose when revenue from fixed-price services will be recognized.
1. Recognizing revenue from fixed-price services on a specific date
- If a budget is still open, the revenue will be recognized on the budget delivery date
- If the budget has been delivered, the revenue will be recognized on the budget delivery date
2. Spreading revenue from fixed-price services across time
- Revenue can be spread across the whole length of a budget based on tracked time and planned hours from Scheduling
For more about revenue recognition, read our help article.
Advanced Filtering Options on Scheduling
We present: more filtering options in Scheduling! Let’s say you want to know all your resource bookings for your media clients. You can filter that in Scheduling. Using custom fields helps you filter information to get clearer data than before.
Introducing the New People Picker on Bookings
From now on, you don’t have to drag and drop bookings in Scheduling to assign bookings to another person. With the new people picker on bookings, directly transfer bookings onto other teammates. You can assign a booking to a person or placeholder.
Drumroll Please, There’s More!
- Create tasks, time entries, deals, contacts, and more from anywhere in the tool using the Quick Add button.
- Set up single sign-on using Microsoft Azure.
Coming Up Next
In the next few weeks, we’re be excited to launch the following updates for you:
- Pulse, a hot new feature that lets you subscribe to an insight or a view from Productive and sends you daily, weekly or monthly status updates straight to your inbox!
- Beta program: soon our customers will be able to test new features early in the beta phase and give us feedback on the go.
- Subtasks, so you can break big tasks up into smaller parts, assign teammates and due dates to them, or divide work among multiple people.
- Board view 2.0: now you use board view in tasks, but in the future, you’ll be able to use board view everywhere!
- With our new estimates redesign in Productive, you’ll be able to create more flexible cost estimates using sections (e.g. you can split your projects up into phases directly in an estimate). This will give your clients more detail when they go through your proposals.
We’re always looking to make your experience of using Productive better! We’ll keep you updated as we ship more improvements. For any questions, as always, reach out to Customer Support.