Last month we stepped production up a bit and delivered more than a dozen new features and improvements.
Check out what we were up to below!
Week View on My Time
Now you’re able to see your time entries from a whole week in one place by switching to Week view.
You can turn on the suggestions (Pinned, Scheduled, and Recent) to see your projects in various categories.
You can pin particular services you often track time to so that they’re always in your Week view.
All in all, with Week view, it’s much faster and easier to log your time for the entire week.
Here’s how you can set it up in Productive.
Budgeting Overview and Forecasting Charts
Updates in Budget overviews and Forecasting charts make it easier to see and steer the future of your agency.
With our Forecasting updates, you can check the status of your Budgets at any point in the future. Want to know if you’ll still be profitable in three months’ time? Easy.
Check out all the details in this blog post.
Improve Capacity Planning With Heatmaps
We also redesigned Scheduling heatmaps with color-coded indicators. This gives you a clearer picture of who’s overbooked and who can take on more work.
Booking Allocation Types
With flexible time allocation you can assign time as Hours Per Day, Percentage or Total Hours.
Assigning total hours is convenient when you’re working on retainers. Let’s say you schedule 5 hours for a particular service. The scheduled teammate can track those 5 hours whichever day they work, the day isn’t fixed.
A New Way to Engage: Reactions on Comments
React to comments in your deals or tasks with an emoji!
Sometimes, emojis speak louder than words, and instant feedback is the best feedback: Love it ❤️, Great work! 👍 I’m ok with that, or 🧐 — I’m not quite sure that I understand…
Wait, There’s More!
- With Task Imports you can bring your tasks into Productive from CSV files
- In your reports and when creating an invoice, you can now round up billable hours to 6, 15, or 30 minutes
- Tracking time on tasks got much faster. Click the play button on tasks and you’re good to go
- If you like formulas, now you can create composite formulas—formulas made up of other formulas
- Choose which day of the month you want your overhead to be calculated. The first day of each month, the 5th, 15th…
- Want to take just half a day off? Now it’s possible to request hours off, instead of whole days
- Now you can use your internal ID in modules like expenses and invoices as a unique reference. Customize your processes the way it best fits your agency
- Last, but not least: notice some changes happening in Projects as you work? Now your project boards are reloaded live, as teammates make changes in them
Coming Up Next
In the next few weeks, we’re excited to launch the following updates for you:
- A New Invoice Builder that’ll give you more flexibility when creating invoices, and help you get paid faster
- With our new Insights Library and Insights improvements, you’ll get more predefined insights to choose from
- Soon: Choose between dark, light, or standard theme in Productive
- Date picker UX improvements and updates will include more predefined options like Today, Yesterday, Next week, Year to date, and more
- With the new estimate redesign in Productive, you will be able to create more flexible estimates using sections (e.g. you can divide your projects into phases directly in the estimate). This will give you more precision when drafting proposals
All these changes are going to help you run a more efficient and productive team! For any questions, reach out to our Customer Support.