Productive Roadmap January, 2019
Find out what we’re working on and what new features lie ahead
- Project progressCompare estimated and actual hours on your projects using the week-by-week analysis.
- Working days per personSet different working days for every person individually.
- QuickBooks integrationSend invoices directly to QuickBooks.
- Billable expensesExpenses that you can charge to your clients.
- Simple proposal exportThe option to export a simple proposal / cost estimate PDF document.
- iCal supportSee your bookings in your favourite calendar app
- Exact integrationSend invoices directly to Exact accounting software.
- Custom PDF stylingStyle invoices and proposals with your own fonts and colors.
- Custom views & data filteringCreate custom views to have better and more flexible insight into your data.
- Xero integrationSend invoices directly to Xero accounting software.
- Zapier integrationIntegrate Productive with hundreds of different tools by using third party service Zapier
- ForecastPredict your future revenues and expenses by comparing project progress and future scheduled work.
- Create 1 invoice out of multiple budgetsBuild your ultimate invoice by combining multiple budgets at once.
- Notification settingsHave greater control over what updates you receive.
- Reporting improvementsMore flexibility, drill down options and the ability to choose attributes for each report.
- Scheduling improvementsMonthly and weekly views, budget spend warnings and a company wide availability report.
- Data table exportCreate custom data table views and export exactly what you see in PDF or CSV (e.g. Financials -> Invoices).
- Checklists for tasksEach task can have an associated checklist of “subtasks”, basically items you tick off to complete that task.
- Search improvementsImproving the full-search feature to return even more relevant results.
- Better importingWe can currently perform manual imports of data (contacts, deals) for customers. This feature would introduce in-app imports.
- Scheduling of future resources and projects in pipelineOptions to book virtual resources (e.g. future employees) on a project and plan resources for upcoming projects which are currently in the pipeline.
- 2 step authenticationExtra layer of security for user accounts.
- Tracking time on sales dealsLog hours directly to sales deals. After winning the deal, decide whether the hours are billable or not.
- Video helpLearn more about Productive through a series of helpful videos.
- Slack integrationReceive notifications in Slack channels.
- Custom fieldsCreate custom fields for different elements within Productive.
- Receive online paymentsUsers will be able to receive credit card payments from their clients directly in Productive.
- Jira integrationUse Jira as your primary project management tool that seamlessly integrates with Productive's financials.
- Emailing out of ProductiveCan be used for various features - marketing automation, automated sending of invoices, proposals etc.
- Document builderBuild high-quality quotes/proposals directly from Productive, embed pricing tables and autogenerate PDFs.
- Emoji supportAdd a dash of fun when communicating with colleagues in Productive.
- Advanced notesMany more rich text format options when creating project notes.
- Better permission systemAdding more flexibility when assigning user permissions.