Productive Roadmap October, 2020
Find out what we’re working on and what new features lie ahead
- Scheduling placeholdersSchedule a project to a placeholder employee.
- Two-factor Authentication (2FA)Add an extra layer of security to your login process using Two-factor Authentication (2FA).
- Encryption at RestEncryption at Rest provides key protection against data breaches. All your data is encrypted in Productive, even while “resting” in the database.
- Custom fieldsCreate custom fields for different elements within Productive. This will greatly increase reporting flexibility for the most advanced users.
- InsightsMore flexibility, drill down options, two-level grouping and more.
- Jira integrationUse Jira as your primary project management tool that seamlessly integrates with Productive's financials.
- Task improvementsEnjoy using checklists, task descriptions, timeline view and general UX tweaks.
- SAML Single Sign-OnMake your account even more secure—with Single Sign-On Support (SSO).
- Expense report exportExport all of your expenses in a single document.
- ForecastPredict your future revenue and expenses by comparing project progress and future scheduled work.
- DashboardsFlexible and customizable dashboards.
- Video helpVideo explainers of individual features in Productive.
- Dark modeYou know what it is.
- Bulk actionsSelect multiple items and make changes in bulk.
- Tracking time on sales dealsLog hours directly on sales deals.
- Accounting integration two-way syncSync information back and forth between Productive and supported accounting tools.
- Sales pipeline improvementsMultiple pipelines, deal redesign, etc.
- Trash canYou’re able to restore deleted data for a while.
- Search improvementsImproving the full-search feature to return even more relevant results.
- Project timelinesVisualize your project tasks in a Gantt-like overview with duration and milestones.
- Better permission systemAdding more flexibility when assigning user permissions.
- Slack integrationReceive notifications in Slack channels.
- G Suite integrationSingle sign on, calendar integration, email integration.
- Receive online paymentsUsers will be able to receive credit card payments from their clients directly in Productive.
- Proposal builderBuild high-quality quotes/proposals directly from Productive, embed pricing tables and autogenerate PDFs.
- Notes improvementsBetter editing, change auditing and general tweaks.
- Global calendarOne place for all important dates.
- Personal TODO listYour own, non-project related TODO list.
- Advanced notesMany more rich text format options when creating project notes.