I’d love to share what’s been going on at Productive over the last 6 months. We’ve literally released over 50 new features and improvements, with an emphasis on big updates listed below.
So, strap in, keep reading and bask in the awesomeness that is Productive in 2020! 😎
Custom fields ⚙️
One of the most powerful features we’ve ever added. Custom fields are all about flexibility. If you organize your agency’s processes in a very specific way, custom fields will allow your imagination to run rampant.
Jump right ahead and check out this blog post to learn more.
Revamped reporting with Insights 📊
This is a big one! Insights are the next step in the evolution of Productive’s reporting. They allow you to build powerful, real time reports from scratch that can be visualized using charts and dashboards. There’s a lot to talk about here, so reading this blog post is your best bet.
New and improved task management ✅
Task management in Productive has received a new look and feel, along with some very useful workflow upgrades, such as:
- Descriptions – every task can now have a detailed description that is constantly pinned at the top
- TODO lists – you can add a checklist to tasks and assign each checklist item to a different person
- Start dates – tasks can now have a start date, which means they can be displayed as a timeline in the calendar
- Inline editing – assignees, due dates, lists, etc. can now be changed inline, without manually submitting changes
To get a more detailed overview of task management updates, feel free to read this blog post.
Scheduling updates 🗓️
One of the most loved features has also received a nice list of improvements.
- Heat map – instantly see who’s overbooked or underbooked, then drill down for specifics
- Table layout – better overview for shorter, single day bookings
- More flexibility – jumping between weeks and more granular zooming
You know the drill, here’s a blog post with more information.
Multi-budget invoicing 💸
This feature allows you to fully utilize Productive’s ability to set up projects in multiple phases with our multi-budget approach. With the addition of this new feature, you can combine multiple projects or budgets into a single, detailed invoice.
Do you like what you see? Check us out!
If you’re not already a customer and you’d like to give Productive a go, feel free to sign up for a free trial.
Our roadmap has recently been updated too, so feel free to check it out! You’ll be happy to see that we have huge plans for even more new features and improvements in 2020.